LinkedIn Marketing Game Plan
If you answered, no or yes but I could do more, to that final question, then this course is for you.
You are going to learn how to transform your business today.
In this course, “En.ga.ge” will stand for
- Enable: To enable the right people to find you and understand how you bring value.
- Gather: To accumulate associations and relationships by both incoming and outgoing connections
- Generate: Generate revenue by cultivating your opportunities with the right people.
How Does This System Help You?
What does my business do? Social media marketing, marketing consultation, SEO and website development.
Who is my target market? Small-to-medium-sized businesses, entrepreneurs, business owners, decision-makers and managing directors.
How can I help my clients? By providing them valuable insights that will increase their effectiveness in business and increase their revenue.
How can people contact me? Via my e-mail, phone, website or social media accounts.
How do I want others to view me? As someone knowledgeable and insightful.
Your answers to question 3 essentially detail your experience and expertise — two things that absolutely must feature on your profile. Your answers to question 4 should be visible in your contact info section, so your viewers know where they can reach you.
And of course, your answer to question 5 should be the focus of your killer headline, which will most likely be the first element of your profile that viewers will see.
Now You Know What To Do, Here Is What Not To Do
1. Low Quality or No Profile Image and Headline
2. Typos and Lapses in Grammar.
3. Setting Your Profile to Private.
4. Not Engaging Enough with Others.
5. Not Having a System.
6. Not Paying Attention to Messages.
With social media and online marketing, building your business is easier than ever. But if you don’t approach it the right way you might squander your chances. So pay close attention and think about your strategy on LinkedIn. The next person you add on LinkedIn may be your next customer, if you tickle them the right way.